DISCLAIMER: Information Only!
Information and opinions about products,on this website is not a substitute for professional medical prevention,
diagnosis, or treatment. Please consult with your physician, pharmacist, or health care provider before taking
any home remedies or supplements or following any treatment suggested by anyone on this site. Only your
health care provider, personal physician, or pharmacist can provide you with advice on what is safe and
effective for your unique needs or diagnose your particular medical history.
Are You Ready For a New Body?
New Body 7-Day Cleansing Program
If there is a heart condition DO NOT DRINK ALL 16oz or 8 oz. Olive Oil.
1st Day – On an Empty Stomach
1. Take 5 CKLS capsules with room temperature water
2. Wait 30 minutes
3. Drink Cold Pressed Olive Oil (16 oz. if over 130lbs. or 8 oz.( If you are under 130 lbs.)
4. Drink 4 oz. of fresh squeezed lemon juice (to keep the oil down)
5. About 4-8 hrs. later you will start going to the bathroom
6. Do not eat or drink anything until after you have had enough bowel movements and you feel hungry.
7. You may see green pea looking items in your stool- these are gallstones that the oil and lemon juice have
2nd Day- 7th Day
1. Eat at least 80% Raw Fruits in the A.M.
2. Eat at least 80% Raw Vegetables in the P.M.
3. Drink 8-10 glasses of spring water at Room Temperature
4. Drink Pure Juices (If you have a juicer it is best to juice your own fruits/ vegetables
5. Take 2 CKLS at Bedtime every night
For 7 Days
Do not Eat or Drink any of the following foods:
NO FRIED FOODS
NO DAIRY PRODUCTS (cow’s milk, butter, cheese )
NO SUGAR (try pure cane sugar, honey, maple syrup, stevia or agave)
NO SALT (try Braggs liquid aminos)
NO MEAT (no chicken, pork, baked or broiled nothing that bleeds)
NO SEAFOOD (no fish, shrimp, shellfish, nothing that lives)
Option (If you are not taking the olive oil with the CKLS take 10 CKLS the first day and then take 2 CKLS and 2 oz.
of Olive Oil @ Bedtime .
24 Hr. Body Clock
4 am- 12 noon …………………………………Fresh Fruit, Fruit Juices and water only
12 noon – 6 pm ………………………………..Vegetables, Salads and Nuts
6 pm- 4 am …………………………………. Do Not Eat or Chew!!
Raw Foods are fresh vegetables that are prepared without heat. These foods contain live enzymes that will nourish
the body and rebuild cell tissues.
1. Peel several Ripe Bananas and place them in a zip lock bag.
2. Freeze overnight.
3. Place a banana or two in the blender.
4. Add unsweetened fruit juice and your favorite fruit.
5. Blend and enjoy!
1. In your blender, use approximately ¼ cup of olive oil & a splash of lemon juice or apple cider vinegar as
2. Add your favorite vegetables and seasonings.
3. For best results, start with small portions and blend a little at a time
Use herbs and spices that do not have salt. (Garlic powder, not salt, no Lawry’s or Chachere’s)
Remember Add a Little and Taste as you go…. Take water everywhere you go!
For your information only…always ask your doctor if this is something you can do, without
inferring with your health provider program.
|Click on Distributor Application
Below in Blue
Red onions, also known as purple onions, come with purplish red skin and white flesh tinged with red. They
are medium to large in size with a mild to sweet flavorand are often eaten raw, grilled or lightly cooked with
other foods, or added as color to salads. Their redness tends to disappear when cooked. Red onions belong
to the lily family. Though we use them as spices to our food, red onions have a great deal of health benefits
besides adding oodles of taste to the food.
1. Improved Immunity
The photochemical in onions aid the function of vitamin C hence help to improve the body’s ability to fight
infections. This is important in boosting the body’s immunity.
2. Blood sugar control
Onions play a very important role in blood sugar regulation owing to the fact that they contain a mineral
component known as chromium.
3. Fighting Inflammation
Red onions have since time immemorial been used to treat inflammations and infections as well.
4. Healthy heart
Raw slices of red onions are actually good for your heart. This is because they encourage production of High
Density Lipoprotein (HDL) which minimizes risk of heart diseases like heart attack and stroke. Low Density
Lipoprotein (LDL) on the other hand leads to heart problems due to cholesterol levels in the arteries which
triggers the so called Cardiovascular Diseases (CVDs).
5. Cancer prevention
Red onions are important in the war against cancer. This is because they contain a powerful chemical known
as quercetin.Quercetin belongs to a group of plant pigments known as flavonoids. It is responsible for giving
onions their red color. Quercetin’s role is to inhibit the growth of cancer cells ranging from breast, colon, and
prostate to ovarian cancer. It has been shown through research that intake of quercitin lowers risk of lung
6. Pain Relief
Unbeknownst to many people, red onions are useful in relieving pain and in particular, pain caused by stinging
insects which leaves a burning sensation. If you have been stung by a bee, apply red onion juice on the
affected area and you will experience immediate relief from the burning sensation.
7. Prevents Gastric Ulcers
Red onions are very effective in fighting free radicals that are responsible for obnoxious gastric ulcers. The
onions eat away the free radicals and eliminate them from the gastric tract thereby reducing the risk of gastric